Are you planning on traveling the country on a month-long road trip? If so, you need to find a budget-friendly and reputable place to stay! But if you are only 18 years old, it can be difficult to find a hotel.
Luckily for you, if Arizona is on your statewide itinerary, there are several 18+ hotels in Arizona to check-in.
Hotels in Arizona with 18+ Check-In
4 Star Hotels:
3 Star Hotels:
- Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North
- Residence Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
- SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown
2 Star Hotels:
- Baymont by Wyndham Phoenix I-10 near 51st Ave
- EZ 8 Motel Airporter
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix- Midtown
- Premier Inns Tolleson
- Super 8 by Wyndham Phoenix West
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Phoenix Airport/Downtown Area
- Motel 6-Phoenix, AZ - West
- Motel 6-Phoenix, AZ - North Bell Road
- Motel 6-Phoenix, AZ - Airport - 24th Street
- Studio 6-Phoenix, AZ - Deer Valley
- Motel 6-Phoenix, AZ - East
- Sleep Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Comfort Inn West Phoenix at 27th Ave and I-I0
How old do you have to be to rent a hotel room in Arizona?
You must be at least 18 years old to rent a hotel room in Arizona. Although options are limited, there are still a few choices for those who want to stay in a hotel in the state.
In Arizona, hotels can set their unique policies, meaning they can raise the minimum age for groups or solo travelers to 21+.
I know it can be hard to find an easy accommodation option while traveling as a young adult. The good news is that Arizona has many choices for you to browse during your road trip or vacation!
Will I need an I.D. and credit card to check in as an 18-year-old?
Most hotels and accommodation options in Arizona require a valid government-issued I.D. and credit card during check-in. However, hotels set their own rules and regulations that may vary.
What are the alternatives to hotels for 18-Year-Olds?
Common alternatives to hotels for 18-year-olds include Airbnb and youth hostels. Most Airbnb owners allow 18-year-olds but can sometimes alter their age requirement minimum.
In addition, youth hostels are a smart choice for 18-year-old travelers who need a budget-friendly place to stay.
Is it legal for an 18-year-old to check into a hotel in Arizona?
Yes, an 18-year-old can legally check into a hotel in Arizona based on the hotel’s specific age requirements and policies.
Why do some hotels in Arizona have an age requirement of 21?
Some hotels in Arizona have a higher age minimum to prevent unwanted behavior or a too-young crowd from being the target guests.
Certain hotels prefer a more mature clientele, quieter ambiance, or a more laid-back vibe than the typical 18-year-old atmosphere.