Whether you're staying in Jacksonville for business or want to spend time visiting the museums, shops, and gardens, these hotels will all be fabulous places to stay.
Hotels in Jacksonville with 18+ Check-In
2 Star Hotels:
1. Studio 6-Jacksonville - Baymeadows
This extended-stay hotel is located just off Highway 95 and is minutes away from the University of North Florida. It's ideal for travelers who are staying in the area for a few weeks or months.
- Laundry on-site
- Free Parking and Wi-Fi
- Kitchenettes in every room
2. Motel 6-Jacksonville - South
This budget-friendly hotel is located a few minutes from the University of North Florida campus. While low on frills, it has recently been updated. The hotel is known for being clean and having friendly staff.
- Weekly and monthly discounts are available
- Convenient to NAS Jax, Jax Port, and the stadium
3. WoodSpring Suites Jacksonville Campfield Commons
A centrally located hotel for travelers who want to spend time at the beach and enjoy shopping in Mandarin. The hotel features modern decor, large rooms with kitchenettes, and large, bright windows.
- Located between downtown attractions and the beach
- Close to golf courses and nature trails
- Working towards becoming sustainable
4. Studio 6-Jacksonville - South
A budget-friendly hotel located on the Southside of Jacksonville. It is within driving distance of the beaches, shopping, and downtown attractions.
- Recently updated
- Snack bar available
- Rooms feature a kitchenette with a fridge
5. Motel 6-Jacksonville, FL - Orange Park
This motel is located just outside of Jacksonville in the Orange Park community. This area is on the Westside of Jacksonville, allowing travelers to easily get to attractions along I-95.
The budget-friendly motel is also close to NAS Jax, several golf courses, and the Convention Center.
- Outdoor pool
- Clean rooms with friendly staff
- Outside facing rooms
3 Star Hotels:
6. Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
This is one of the premier Jacksonville hotels located right beside the St. Johns River. The hotel provides a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary shuttle service within a 3-mile radius.
- Central location to all activities in downtown Jacksonville
- Rooftop Pool and Free WiFi
- Great for couple's trips
- Three dining areas
7. La Quinta by Wyndham Jacksonville Butler Blvd
A family-friendly hotel located minutes from the beach and in the heart of great shopping.
- On-site fitness center
- Huge pool
- Rooms with microwave and mini-fridge are available upon request.
- A short drive from the zoo and museums
4 Star Hotels:
8. Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park
This modern and colorful hotel is central to many of the attractions that Jacksonville offers.
It's minutes away from the Museum of Science and History, Cummer Art Gallery, and other downtown attractions. This is the perfect hotel for more sophisticated travelers.
- Outdoor pool
- On-site restaurant
- Meeting rooms and business center
Will I need I.D. and credit card to check in?
All of these hotels will require at least one guest to have a photo I.D. and leave a credit card on file for incidentals. Be aware that this may mean the hotel will put a funds hold on the card for the duration of the guest's stay.
Is it legal for an 18-year-old to check in to a hotel?
Any person who is 18 years of age or older is allowed to check into a hotel on their own in the state of Florida. Be aware, however, that hotels may impose additional requirements, such as leaving a credit card on file to pay for incidentals or potential damage. Some hotels may even require at least one guest to be 21 years of age or older.
Hotels for 18+ in nearby cities: